A. 2015-2019 STRATEGIC VISION
Featured Law Faculty Based on the Kalimantan Social and Regional Study of Borneo
B. 2015-2019 STRATEGIC MISSION
- Organizing Higher Education and Quality of Tri Dharma Activities.
- Organizing Good Faculty Governance.
- Fostering and Developing Student Potential.
C. 2015-2019 STRATEGIC POLICY
- Encourage the realization of a quality learning system based on national standards of education and a conducive learning atmosphere.
- Build and facilitate cooperation in the fields of education, research and community service at regional and national scales.
- Facilitating lecturers and education staff to develop their competencies and capacities to support the strengthening of faculty organizations.
- Encourage the realization of good faculty governance in each organization of the higher education tridarma and management activities in each faculty work unit.
- Creating budget allocations that can support the achievement of strategic goals and objectives.
- Encouraging the availability of facilities and infrastructure that can support the achievement of strategic goals and objectives.
- Encouraging the implementation and development of student interests, talents and welfare.
D. 2015-2019 STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- The realization of an integrated and quality learning system in accordance with national education standards and produce graduates who have academic and professional competencies.
- The implementation of quality research for the development of legal science for the benefit of society.
- The realization of the commitment to implement and disseminate legal knowledge for the benefit of the community.
- The realization of effective and efficient faculty management to support the achievement of the Tri Dharma goals of higher education.
- The realization of a coaching system and the development of good student potential to support the achievement of the Tri Dharma goals of higher education.